- If Doggy touches roach and Miami Girl touches Doggy, Miami Girl touches roach.
- If Miami girl inadvertently "touches" roach via Doggy, she will feel infected all day, no matter how much she scrubs and washes.
- Doggy doesn't kill roach out of fear or hatred. Quite the contrary. Doggy considers this "fun."
- Doggy considers dead roach so much fun that, upon seeing Miami Girl, Doggy sweeps dead roach under doggy bed.
- In Doggy's crafty attempt to hide new "toy," Doggy lies on doggy bed (under which lies roach) and plays innocent.
- Miami Girl screams, "Blade, it's not a bone! It's a freaking roach! What is wrong with you?!"
Ugh, at least he doesn't eat them. Needless to say, Blade sleeps on a brand new doggy bed tonight and smells of lavender shampoo.
|Blade, working his "I didn't do nothing" look.|