Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lincoln Road Photo Series - Week I

South Beach's Lincoln Road, with its many shops and restaurants and its pedestrian charm, is one of the best places to people watch in Miami. I don't make it to Miami Beach as often as I should, but recently I signed up for a weekly Portuguese class just off Lincoln Road. I've therefore decided to begin a 3-week photo series in which I'll post a new picture of Lincoln Road each weekend. Enjoy week 1.

The intersection of Lincoln Road and Meridian is a restful hangout spot for this aviary pair. Are they people watching, too?


  1. What a great tip! I remember vividly spending hours on Lincoln Road shopping and - yes! - people watching. My nicest memory is sitting in one of the street restaurants in front of a huge fruit salad on a mild spring evening and watching the people go by. It was one of the nicest evenings I spent in Miami Beach. Oh, and I added your tip to my daily travel ePaper as well

  2. Thanks you for adding my tip to your website. I've now learned that "Reisenachrichten" is German for "travel news." Glad you had such a nice time on Lincoln Road.